i have a question adult content

im pregnant but i dont have my appt to see how far along i am til the 14th. im having abdominal pain and lower back pain. sometimes its a sharp pain but not all the time. is that normal?

jesscott

Asked by jesscott at 7:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call the dr. What's normal to some is not normal to others.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 7:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• No it's NOT normal. How far along do you think you are? When was your last period? Get on the phone and tell the Dr's assistant what you just said here. There are a lot of things that could be wrong. Don't take a chance. Don't wait. Get help.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 7:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• The Sharp pain isnt normal but the rest is.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Call the doctor, it might be nothing.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• it could be totally normal. The back pains could just be constipation. The sharp pains could be your body REALLY wanting to go to the bathroom but can't. I had those same pains like right away. Abdominal pains of course is your uterus stretching and growing and the extra weight. It's not much extra weight, fractions of an ounce, but it's still more than it's used to. It is different for everyone but don't stress yourself out worrying about it all the time. If this is your first pregnancy it can be so scary. But trust your instincts. If you truely feel something is wrong, call your doc to see you right away. Or go to the hospital if the doc can't see you right away. I' ve been to the hospital because I was becoming short of breath. Apparently its totally normal but I didn't know. YAY! your gonna have a baby!
    phrenicfire89

Answer by phrenicfire89 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2010