what do you cook for your 1 year old for lunch?

I having trouble figure out what to cook for my daughter for lunch

she eat what i cook for dinner.

she eat solids for lunch and i wanted to stop buying solids

she eat cereal and toast waffles for breakfast and breakfast solids not all of it at same time just something different
she eat oatmeal at breakfast.

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• try grilled cheese sandwhich its soft enough she can feed it to herself just make sure you cut it up small for her. mac n cheese is a good lunch plus she can once again feed herself. anything soft enough for her to chew and not choke.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Boil some vegetables and cut them to small pieces. PB&J sandwich, grilled cheese, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, any kind of leftover dinner meat like chicken cut up to small pieces, also you can give them stuff like oatmeal for lunch too, they don't care and it's healthy!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have a hard time with lunches too. My son is going to be 1 on monday, and for lunch i give him chicken nuggets. He seems to be on a chicken nugget theme right now. I also give him a kids yoplait yogurt. I'm trying to let him feed himself that with a spoon, but it gets messy!!! If we have leftover chicken i give him pieces of that shredded up. My son also LOVES tomatoes and cooked carrots. I havn't tried a grilled cheese yet, like other suggest, but i think i wilL!! my son isnt much for PB&J.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 8:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Ever try Pastina? it's the tiny star shape pasta , I mix it with Ricotta cheese or a little butter my son loves it!
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• veggie bites from the vegetarian section in the grocery store. my baby loves the artichoke and spinach veggie bites.
    Apple.In.My.Eye

Answer by Apple.In.My.Eye at 2:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008