Do you think its okay if you and a girl friend become lovers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Hmm...IDK about that.. I think It would prolly cause Probs with you and Hubby...It would prolly be kool with him at first but after time I think if would be a problem..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 6:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If you like girls....and you feel ok with it
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 6:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I meant if your hubby is okay with it like a girl who you do whenever you just need a good lay!
    Anonymous

• K Thanks! Guess its something to really discuss with him and think about
    Anonymous

• Are you married? I think if you bring someone else into your relationship, either with or without your husband's consent, you change the dynamics of your relationship FOREVER. It's not something you can take back.
    Anonymous

• I say fuck the girl!
    Anonymous

• Same sex affairs or opposite sex affairs,,it doesn't matter,,it is wrong,, if you are married..Unless you both are into that type of thing..

Answer by louise2 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• It wont be hidden at all so its not really an affair as she mentioned it her husband is okay with it. If he is okay with it and you set guidelines it would be okay
    Anonymous

• I just wouldn't mix the two...that is where it gets complicated. My SO knew I was sleeping with a girl I worked with, and this carried on for over a year, but he never saw it, never participated in it, and never even asked to. I think that is where the line gets blurry and people get jealous.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i wouldn't want to be the reason someones marriage broke up over. even if he thinks or feels it will be ok then he might want to do other girls and she would have to agree, i just think your asking for trouble. i don't think it's ok especially when there is a marriage involved.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008