Isn't he the the Sweetest Hubby?

So last night on the way home from church I said to my hubby.. you know what I want... Chocolate Chip cookies..... he said mmmmm and made a joke that he has a hidden stash of ingredients in the kitchen wall just for those "craving" times... of course he was joking and we lauged and continued home.. anyway, I am putting all 5 kids in jammies, getting teeth brushed etc, and I notice he is gone..... he comes back about 15 minutes later with cookie dough.. he had pre-heated the oven before he left ( I didn't know) and snuck off to the store to get me some cookie dough... I know for some of you you're thinking.. Big Deal .. but for me that was just the sweetest littkle gesture.... I love him so very much and I am very blessed and lucky to have him. He makes my heart smile. :) I just think he is the sweetest... Don't you agree???

thomaspartyof7

Asked by thomaspartyof7 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• THAT IS SO CUTE! I love it when my hubby does small things like that for me. it's just amazing how the little things make us happy! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• OM...What a sweetie.. My DH wouldn't do that for me.. Or go to church with me.. What a blessing:o)
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 6:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yes it is nice. it's really the little things that count!
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 6:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• OMG! It's a HUGE deal. Those are the things people do when they really care about you. And I'm sure he felt so good doing it because you appreciated it! What a good story. Thanks for sharing that!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 6:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• WOW there are really men out there like that?!?!?!? Kiddin! You're one very lucky lady!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Sweet. See? There are great men in this world.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• That's so sweet. That's how my hubby is, he's always letting me pick the restaurant, running to the store to get me what I want, etc. He spoils me rotten. I'm such a lucky girl.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• that is tooooooo cute!! you should give him a kiss (on the cheek of course) from all of us.
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 7:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Very sweet!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Awwe, thats is so sweet. My husband can plan a whole date around everytihng I like and I love it, but then on those days were he just does a little thing and it just melt my heart and showes me he loves me.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 7:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008