Kids ae getting on my nerves! (vent)

I am not really sure why, but, tonight my kids are driving me crazy! They seem so wound up! It doesn't help that I have a headache, from allergies. Maybe that's why they seem so wound up. Right now, hubby is at his cousins playing pool and won't be home for like another hour. Otherwise, I would make him do the bedtime thing. Any way, I am sure tomorrow will be better, I am just having a hard day and needed to vent. Oh, and my kids are not doing anything that they don't normally do, it is just that their normal is making me nuts.Ok, vent over.

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 8:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have been there, vent away honey. And see if you can find some decongestant.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• don't feel bad I think all moms get like that at times. I am a sahm and sometimes my kids get on my nervus and it is also every day stuff that they always do sometimes I can't take it anymore that I tell dh you deal with them or I am going to snap then he knows to help me lol. I think with me it is because I don't evr get away from kids
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Childitis...been there done that, got the t-shirt.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2010