A good legit work at home job?...something i can do with 2 children

need an xtra income...how with 2 babies....got any suggestions...

KheiyahIsLife

Asked by KheiyahIsLife at 8:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have two little ones also and I work at home with Internet CEO Moms. We don't have to have parties, keep inventory or anything like that an all the training is free.
    If you'd like more info, feel free to message me!
    Good Luck!

Hannah Mayr
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    http://internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute
    Helping moms work from home since 1999!
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 8:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Are you crafty? If you have any skill in making homemade items you can earn some decent money. I make wire-wrap jewelry and some friends of mine make decent money knitting, making bath stuff and cosmetics, and sewing. Things like that. I have a friend that does medical transcription from home. I doesn't sound exciting but it makes her money.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 8:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• The first thing you need to do is to decide what you enjoy doing. Would you like to sell on eBay, babysit, houseclean? Or are you looking for a position such as customer service/call center work? You can really do any job at home if the employer will let you. Sprint hires for work at home in my town as does Convergys. If you'd like I do blog about work at home ideas and opportunities in my Blog, you can read that at Mavi's Home Work.   Otherwise, just search around and do your research.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Hard with 2 little ones, most work at home JOBS dont want them around. Maybe childcare, I work from home, on the road, etc...you can do some search for legit JOBS on HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COMvery rewarding helping others and very comforting knowing someone is always on your side.

You can also look into what I do. click here to visit my site for some information. Maybe its not for you, but thats for you to tell.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• If you love jewelry check out my blog posts.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• There are lots of options out there, most of them are not worth the effort though. I have found a few companies that are legit (free!) and very much worth the time I spend working for them. I put together a little description and list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Sell on ebay.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 4:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I just started using this website called Varolo.com. I watch tv commercials on the site. It is totally free and it just launched. I watched 15 commercials from 15 sec to 1 min long. I have not gotten any cash from it yet but I figured what the heck I sitting in front of the computer all day anyway why not try this and see if it works. It really costs nothing to join and watch. I have never put my credit card info or any bank info on the site. They pay you through paypal. Just thought you might want to try it. Here is my link. http://www.varolo.com/village/abartender If you join my village I get money when you watch commercials too, and when you sponser people you make money when they watch. It is a really cool idea... wish I had thought of it. Just try it! I had nothing to lose, any little bit helps when you are out of work like I am
    mitzu3000gt

Answer by mitzu3000gt at 10:59 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• There is a way, that you and I can build and earn a residual income on energy bills. The company right now is in TX, GA, and just came to PA a few weeks ago. We will be going into a new state every 3-6 months. Let's get together for a cup of coffee and we can watch a webinar - email me at expandpa@comcast.net. This is an exciting time for people who position themselves with this company.
    Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2010