has anyone

ever had their SO be sad and not supportive then you take a pregnancy test and they arnt sad anymore instead of them seeing the ultrasound? (sonogram?)

cuz thats what happened today my boyfriends been a little sad and not talking to me that often then he comes over today and i take a pregnancy test and show him, its like instantly his face lit up and he was kissing me and my belly and rubbing my belly and it made me happy lol

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 8:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Men go through many different emotions just like women do. Just remember this is a change for them to!
    Tiftigger1

Answer by Tiftigger1 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• sounds like you have a bf thats wants to be a daddy and needed the proof
    mamajennie31010

Answer by mamajennie31010 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• well my husband,with our first,was super excited. i was really scared,had no idea what having a child really means...etc. but he was ecstatic. with our second,we planned it. so the excitement wasnt really there like the first time,because we knew that at one point i will be pregnant.:) but he's still very happy,beccause we have the perfect combination for us: our first is a boy and our second will be a girl. due after DHs birthday,by one day.:)
    romomomof2

Answer by romomomof2 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2010