Think its time to just keep my mouth shut and see what happens...

easier said then done, but I am going to try and do and say things differently, see if things change with me and bf. we are donig ok, but once i see the whole ther friends thng going on, it makes me so mad, I want to have him say positive things about me.. I dont want friends thinking im a bitch regardless if they male of female. if i start showing i dont care, maybe it will bug him.. not sure

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• This may sound weird but sometimes men talk.... it's like they have to keep out telling stories to each other. Just remember how he acts around his friends is not how he treats you. I know this might not help you much but keep that in mind. And try to monito what you say to him before you say it, it is going to be hard, but you'll get it!
    Tiftigger1

Answer by Tiftigger1 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• you rockPositive or negative should not be an issue when it comes to his friends. Stay positive for yourself, you will get more positive feedback that way. You should not care what other people think about you. Don't let others have power over you. You are a strong woman with a lot to offer someone.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 8:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I urge everyone to choose your battles! I went through this phase in our early dating where everything pissed me off! I mean everything and I certainly wasn't shy about expressing it! I have no idea why on earth he married me when he did. But, since then I've calmed down and we've gotten along a lot better over the past 3 years than we ever did in the first 6. Minus the last few months... we hit a rough patch and I was entitled to get as angry as I did!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2010