is it normal in early pregnancy too have mild period like cramps and feel the urge to always have to do #2 in the bathroom, but never really do?

Sorry guys TMI, but I have been feeling like I am going to get my period all the time, but I dont. I know I am pregnant considering the blood test was positive. But I was just wondering if anyone else every had the same feelings when first pregnant. I also have back pains at certain points too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the cramping like symptoms yes that is normal, but the feel to bm I don't know. But I think if you had blood work and if it were like a miscarriage or what not they would no that, but I could be wrong
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I forgot too it could be that you are constipated and that is why you feel like you have to bm constipation is normal in pregnancy as well
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Very Normal :)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'd say normal. I noticed very early in my pregnancy that I'd feel the urge for a BM, but nothing much would come out. It certainly was nothing like my normal BMs.
    elena_rae

Answer by elena_rae at 9:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• very normal. the pressure has started. as you progress you will feel pressure on your lungs to. all your insides are moving to make room for your baby. sounds so weird but awesome how our bodies work. sorry im a nerd.
    mamajennie31010

Answer by mamajennie31010 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yeah,i did with both my children.
    romomomof2

Answer by romomomof2 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2010