where can I find free help in Illinois for a child with Autism

Im a concerned grandmother who needs to find help for grandson with aggresive behavior autism

grannytam4

Asked by grannytam4 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• they have mental health thats what its called google mental heath and contact info that should help they base it on income and meiciad i think thats how you spell it ... its insureance base on your income and its free
    needanw3rs

Answer by needanw3rs at 8:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• http://www.autismspeaks.org/community/fsdb/category.php?sid=17&cid=76
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'm in Canada and of no use to you as a local resource, I'm sorry...but I just wanted to say that I have three children on the spectrum, one of whom is extremely agressive....we've gotten a tonne of help over the years...it's not an easy life, but when you see progress and you see that child's true personality through it all...and when the positives start to outnumber the negatives it just makes it all worth it. I want to wish you the best of luck...and if you want, send me some specific examples of agressive behaviour and I'll see if I can give you ideas or some sort of help from my own experience....what age is your grandson...my son is 9......
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2010