Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is my "Recategorize" section that used to be on the right over there-->?


Asked by m-avi at 8:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

Level 49 (333,910 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Under "My Stuff" , it's the "Changes Checklist" .

    Answer by pixie_trix at 8:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

  • If you go to the tab that says "my stuff" on the top right, you can go to the "Changes checklist" and find them there. At least, I think that's what you're looking for. :)

    Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

  • Looks like it is "right over there----->

    Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010