If your huddy or SO cheated on you in the past...how often do you think about it?

Even if you trust him now does it still come to mind and if so do feelings of anger at him florish?
Or are you over it?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm not married nor do I have a boyfriend, but I could never forgive that. It would always be there between us.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• All the time I think. So far he says he's never cheated, it was questionable for awhile there which is so surprising if you knew my husband. But, I think about when it was questionable and how upset it made me and it makes me want to punch him in the face, but then again this was fairly recent this all went down. And he still insists he never cheated on me and I'm still irritated over it!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Been there....you think about it often. When he gets a text, when hes on his computer always in the back of your mind. I love him but I dont think I ever will full trust him. He loves me and he has made amends 100 times over but after 23 years together you never forget, but you do forgive
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes, I would still think about it. You never forget. As time moves on, you work on building up the trust.
    hap2bmom

Answer by hap2bmom at 9:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Not really ever. I mean unless someone asks. But I do not harbor feelings of anger toward him at all. I did once, but have since moved past that. I no longer check his phone or e-mails. I no longer wonder what he is thinking. However, he has completly changed. He has not given me reason to worry since then. I do trust him again, 100%
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• yes i think all ladies think about every know & then
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• There are days, albeit they are few and far between, that I can't get it out of my head. What makes it had for me is that since it happened when he was constantly drunk as a skunk he doesn't remember it as clearly as I do. I trust him now since he has been stone cold sober for 21 months, but there's been times that he's said something seemingly innocent that just stops me cold and I just close up the rest of the day.
    lilcntrymama

Answer by lilcntrymama at 12:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'd NEVER trust him again. A leopard never changes it's spots.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 1:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• At first, all the time. There wasn't a minute it wasn't on my mind. Then as time went on, it was things that would spark a memory of it. Like the movie they went to see, or even our living room, or his work, so it was still quite a bit. Got better after we moved, and he switched jobs. But there were still times I would worry. When i was out of town, cause this was when he cheated. Slowly started to trust him, but when he'd go out it was still on my mind. Now, it's still there, and I don't think it will ever go away. I have forgiven him, and for the most part, trust him again. But I will be wiser to watch, and i will never forget.
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 3:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2010