Does anybody else notice this?

Almost everytime I find a post or a question from someone that is denying our Lord Jesus Christ or criticising other peoples beliefs those people are most always marked anonymos or their identiy is withheld, or they do not state who they really are. Has anyone else noticed this? Also FYI Asking question about believes you do not understand is always okay but belittling people for what they believe is just ridiculous. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and beliefs so allow others the same courtesy. Who agrees with me?

God bless anyone who reads this whether they agree or not. (I will not judge lest I be judged)

momof3blue1pink

Asked by momof3blue1pink at 11:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Bible says that if we deny our Father, then He will deny us. It's that simple.
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Sadly no matter what the post is about, religious or otherwise, many people will hide behind the anonymous tag if they don't want to truly own up to their own words. I have no problem when someone comments to a thread to say that they don't agree, but there is absolutely no reason to be rude and intolerant.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 11:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

•  Everyone has the right to their own opinion and beliefs so allow others the same courtesy.

I think stranger still would be to see who they were and exactly HOW their life in general was going. I'll bet allot of them have major problems with their lives because they don't believe or are NOT following God's way of life.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• When it comes to faith, there are two kinds of women on CafeMom. There are those who will listen to what other people have to say, giving them the benefit of the doubt as to the sincerity of their question. Then there are those who will attempt to force their belief structure down your throat. There are many people who have a sincere question, and post it as anonymous because they don't wish to be attacked.

For the record, I'm Pagan, and perfectly comfortable with my beliefs. The same isn't true for everyone however. Blessings to you!
    briarraindancer

Answer by briarraindancer at 12:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I think they post anonymously because they don't want anyone leaving them messages or comments on their profiles. Especially those that are leaving horrible statements "anonymously" to someone else's question.
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 2:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• mamastefi has the best answer to the question. exactly what i was gonna say.
    phazed.0ut

Answer by phazed.0ut at 6:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Who really cares why they choose to be anonymous?? mamastefi is probably the closest to the real reason than anyone. They have a right to privacy if they choose it. And to post without being judged would be nice, but it isn't going to happen in a group with so many people who are passionate about their belief system.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Sometimes ppl ask questions to play Devil's advocate or to provoke a thoughtful response not necessarily to reveal their life. The concept of searching for answers is as old as mankind. It just reflects thought and enlists answers from others for simple conversation. Personally I think all the questions should be asked anonymously. What purpose does it serve to know who ask the question? God is fine. He doesn't need us fighting his battles for Him. He has it under control. We can do better by being an example of His love than criticizing others for questions they pose.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• "I'll bet allot of them have major problems with their lives because they don't believe or are NOT following God's way of life."

Umm, assume much? My husband and I are atheist and lead normal, happy lives without God, thank you very much. It's closed minds like yours that give atheists a bad name.

The reason people post anonymously is because those of us who are not Christians are tired of rude comments being left on our pages or in our inboxes. We don't believe in your God. Get over it and stop your preaching. You're not going to save us!
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 11:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I guess it depends on the poster. I think some people post anonymously to avoid the predjudice. If it is someone that is well known for their stance and then they post on a heated topic people call them out for trolling. So maybe they post anonymously so no one will say "oh that lady again." Also, after posting things that disagree with Christians we often get prayers or scriptures in our inbox, so they might be avoiding that stuff too.
    Anna_2250

Answer by Anna_2250 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2008