Does anyone have any winter-friendly wedding ideas?

I am planning our wedding, it's a little last minute. We agreed on March 5, 2011 which is a little less than 4 months away. We are getting married in a rush because we have to be married in order for him to be able to adopt my daughter. We are so happy and excited that this is happening for us. We are on a budget and never really planned on getting married in the winter. We live in Maine so there will still be snow on the ground. The colors we have decided on are a darker purple and turquoise. I am so excited to start planning my wedding! :)

sugaree

Asked by sugaree at 8:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• My only advice is this, the ONE thing I am glad I have over all else is great photographs. We made CDs by ourselves as our favor. All the little things that add up in prices really aren't as important as you think they are. But the pictures are forever for the both of you, so don't skimp on those! Congrats
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It's actually a great time together married, as everything is so much cheaper!! Most venues and vendors will be available, and more willing to negotiate on price. Congratulations!! We got married Feb 23 at a local community center. We used Bella Pictures (national) for our photos, and they were awesome.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010