miscarried or not

question to anybody who ha the same scare ok here goes im 9-10 weeks pregnant right well when i went in for the ultrasound the doctor didnt find the heart beat and yea when ur prego u get constipated could it be possible that it could be the reason for him not to beable to find the heart beat need help with this very confussed can anybody relate to the same

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't think constipation can cause one not to hear the heart beat.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would not think that is a reason that they could not find a heart beat. That does not mean that you have had a miscarriage. It could be the position of the baby for your uterus that is making it difficult to find the heart beat. Also our actual size can hinder the hearing of the heartbeat. It is not until about the 12th week that they can almost always find the heart beat.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I hope you are not having a miscarriage. I also don't think that would make you not hear the heartbeat. They should have been able to see the heartbeat even if they couldn't hear it at 9-10 weeks but you may also not be as far along as they think you are that has happened to my SIL
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i was about 10-11 weeks along when i went in to hear my babys heartbeat.. it wasnt an u/s the dr. used a doppler and couldnt hear a heartbeat he said the baby was just too small. now i am 22 weeks along with a healthy boy who is always moving around and his heart is fine! just go back for your next appt. they should be able to tell you more then gl
    MIKAKITA

Answer by MIKAKITA at 11:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Thank you all so much for your answers its scary because this is my first pregnacy and i dont know what or how to think about the whole thing i just pray when i go in the morning for the second reading at the hospital i pray they find something and yes it could be im not as far as i thought well i will be asking more questions and letting the moms who answered my question know i thank you all so much i will talk to u tomorrow thank you again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010