Are professional pictures a good idea for Christmas presents for Grandmas/Grandpas/Aunts/Uncles?

I have NO idea what to get anybody for Christmas...this is my last idea!

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• It is what I get my parents and grandparents most years. They love getting pictures of their grand and great-grand kids. Plus if I buy a package it ends up being cheaper than buying them all individual presents.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• yes we do it every year they love pic and their affordable to give to many relitives
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That is what we give every year.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would have to say one's done by your own camera would be good enough. Take a bunch and make a collage or get one of those frames you can put a bunch of different photos in.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yep, that's what I do!
    Anonymous

• All my family and in-laws love pictures, of any kind, be they professional or home-taken. Last year we did one of those calendars you can personalize online with pictures and did it of all the grandkids. Everyone lived it.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yep. That's what we do for the Grandparents... lol. we go all out and buy 5 dollar frames for them even! They are both local though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i did that one year. i had all sorts of pictures of people from my family some with me and some alone. just something special occocasion to remember and i framed it with a nice mat board and it was the best and christmas i ever had. i love to do special presents. another year i did scrapbooks for everyone. that was very time consuming but again from the heart. if you have older child they can make crafts or scarpbooks for everyone. also one year i went the dollar store and i got like cheap whine glasses and i decorated them so they looked very exspensive. sometimes being a little creative is the best gift. have fun
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think they are. I was thinking about doing that for my parents....This is the first year all the grandchildren will all be together bc some of them lived in another state and no we all live close. My parents would love it.
    bwbwmommy

Answer by bwbwmommy at 8:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• This will be the first year we are NOT doing that. The whole family loves receiving them. I would recommend it. :)
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2010