Elizabeth Edwards dies at 61

Sad news.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• I feel very sad for her family and especially her three remaining children. To experience death of an immediate family member at that age is life changing. My heart is with her and her family. It makes me realize the hopes and dreams of all moms is to just see their children grow up. To complete the most important job you will ever do. She knew she was most likely not going to live to see them off into adulthood and see the kind of person they will become. Can you even imagine dying and not having your child remember details of your personality? How much you loved them? How your entire world was them? You are so right it is sad news.  Regardless of your political views...any time a parent dies it is very sad.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I feel bad for her. Loses her first born at 16 to an auto accident, has a DH that is in the public eye and can't keep his pecker in his pants, and has a wife with a terminal illness. I hope she is now at peace.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010