How do you know when a man truly loves you?

hap2bmom

Asked by hap2bmom at 9:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I would imagine that he would tell you. There is no guessing or fooling around about it. If he loves you HE will let you know.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He puts your needs and happiness above his own. He shows it and you can really...REALLY feel it. You know when a man loves you, it just shows. If you ever catch him staring at you even after you've been together for 30 years...that's love.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Mine shows me in a million ways -- doing the dishes for me, backrubs, running my bath at night, letting me sleep in on weekends, and he likes to brush the tangles out of my thick curly hair. He makes me feel pampered.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He would move mountains for you. Talk is cheap. Actions are way more important. If you have to ask then either he doesn't truly love you or you are too insecure to see it.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 9:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He accepts you as you are
    yearnforbaby

Answer by yearnforbaby at 9:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Without trust or respect, there is no love and that goes both ways. Women to men, and men to women.
    ladiesfirst

Answer by ladiesfirst at 9:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• when he is holding your hair while you throw up from morning sickness and then tells you how pretty you look. LOL
    when he buys your pads or tampons without asking what brand etc etc. and gets the right ones.ROFLOL
    when he is by your side, on your side for the good, bad, and ugly
    when he gives 100% without worring what he gets in return
    If you are lucky enough to have someone love you - consider yourself a lucky woman.
    best wishes and good luck.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 10:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I agree, with all above.......♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When he has seen you at your worst, and still says you are beauitful .
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010