upset and confused?

i posted this in TTC but no response can you ladies help me i hope so sorry not prego but need some advice from you all!ok so my and my SO have been ttc to conceive i had my IUD taken out about three months ago do any of you know if this can affect me getting pregnant? i had it for 2 years? well anyways i have been having horrible cramps for like about a week and my period was due yesterday and i took a test and it was neg. so iam just confused i got pregnant soo quick with my son and now nothing is happening can someone give me some advise? sorry just so confused and upset with the test results and just so emotional! has this happen to any of you? there anything you can tell me to make me feel better please! Thank you soo much!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Be patient and relaxe if your stressing about getting pregnant chance are you wont. I had a Iud and it took me 6months to get prego after i removed it and i had mine in for only a year. You may or may not be pregnant wait see if you start your period if you dont start with in a week take another test. You cant always rely on those home tests. good luck
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Getting pregnant can take up to a year for normal couples. For us, we got preggo right away with 1 and 2 and the third it took 6 months. Just calm down... I know lots of people that had the IUD and still got preggo, some were even still on it! Anyways, stressing won't help you get preggo. If you don't have a period in another week then test, if its still neg then go get bloodwork done.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2008