After delivery i have lost interest in sex i dnt like him to touch me. When he touches me i feel like a virgin why it happens i dnt knw i dnt like him come close to me. Can anyone help me reunite with him as he feels upset im not having sex with him. adult content

Suggest new position for sex i feel ticklish when he touches me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• it's completely normal for at least the first 6 months after the child is born for some women to not even come close to a sex drive. if the problem persists after 6 months you're supposed to talk to your doctor. some moms have this 'instinct', if you will, where their child isn't able to fend for themselves at all so they don't want to even chance them getting pregnant again. 6 months is when they can start holding their own bottle, sometimes starting to crawl, ect, so that's when some women start actually getting sexual active again. if you think there is a real problem, call your doctor.
    Anonymous

• Take your time. I remember after I gave birth and started breast feeding I didn't want to be touched by anyone. It took me some time and then I got back into the rhythm of things. If possible start with a simple date night. If it continues then talk to your doctor.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I concur with Anon. In fact I didnt have a sex drive for a year. I did speak with the doctor about who informed me that I was primarily just tired. I was also fighting (verbally) with my hubby alot. He wanted me to still baby him. Anyway, all is much better now. So it will be with you as well.

Can you talk with your hubby about your feelings?
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 10:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• man I was the opposite of you guys with all three of my kids....
    Anonymous

• Who's "him"? Too vague.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 10:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• SamKJones i advice u plz grow up??? Or dnt ask questions like a nursery kid. 'WHO'? What you mean? Lol! Obviously my hubby common sense ya. Are you short of it ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It sounds like you may have deficiencies of zinc, calcium and magnesium. Deficiencies in these minerals can cause the nervous system to function erratically, which would explain the ticklish feeling. Food sources are preferable because they are 80% more bioavailable than pill supplements. Good food sources are strawberries, mangoes, nuts, seeds, dark green leafy vegetables, yogurts, dried fruits, sweet peppers and sweet potatoes.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I agree with Fist...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 10:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010