What are some effective and fast exercises programs I can do?

I really don't have the time to donote a hour or two to exercising. I'm a busy sahm to very demanding 5 month old. Are there any quick exercise programs I can do to get fit?

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Walking is one of the most beneficial exercises as long as you get your heart rate up enough. Invest in a jogging stroller (however, I am not sure how old a baby has to be to ride in one...there may be a weight requirement). The only thing that has worked for me to lose all of my baby weight is a combination of exercise and food journal. I use a free website called livestrong.com that tracks your daily caloric intake and output. It is a great program that has helped me shed 15lbs now. It is so easy...no gimmicks just tracking your food and staying within your allotted calories. If you are looking at videos to try I know The Firm has some quick weight workouts (30 minutes) that you may want to begin with. I highly recommend Cathe Friedrich videos, but tend to be more for the advanced exerciser who has about an hour to spare. Good luck!
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Try Turbo Jam, just do as much as you can when you can, it will at least help tighten things up!
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 8:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• How much time are you willing to give for better health and fitness?
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 10:06 AM on Nov. 8, 2008