texting and driving adult content

Do you think this video will make a difference? I hope so. http://apps.facebook.com/mortifyingtexts/

sweet29mom

Asked by sweet29mom at 10:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Travel

• No video is going to make a difference, too many people think they are invincible and nothing will happen to them, especially teenagers. In my state, texting while driving is illegal and you can get a fine between $25-400 the first offense and it goes up each time after that. It is a primary offense, meaning that the cops can pull you over for texting.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• No it won't some people out there just don't give a damn. They think what they are doing is harmless. They think accidents will never happen to them. It's sad but true. They need to make some device in a car where cell phones automatically stop working when the car turns on unless an emergency call is made.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I don't have facebook so i don't know.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• http://apps.facebook.com/mortifyingtexts/
    sweet29mom

Comment by sweet29mom (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• OK, I'm not watching it because I'm guessing it's some pretty gruesome accidents. Can't handle it.

But No I don't think it will make a difference because teens think they are invincible. Unfortunately, I see people texting and driving ON THE FREEWAY all the time. It's really scary to see them weave in and out of their lane and then pass them and see the phone in their hands.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Videos won't do anything; parents keeping cell phones away from their teens (especially if the parents are paying for it). OR make texting on their phones unavailable.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It wants me to jump through a whole bunch of hoops just to see the video. I don't feel like taking a survey... what is the video??
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 6:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• ¸.•*"truthfully it won't make a difference...some people say it will never happen to them and they think things like that don't happen to them cause they are diff...i wish it would make a difference but i really don't see it helping..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• probably not
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I sure hope so too
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2010