Do you?

do you make your dh/so pla after Yave been married for three yers and my DH acts like he is broken or just plain stupid when it comes to getting his plate n then gives me a guilt trip if i dont do it....sooo do you or would you and how would you handle him getting his OWN plate??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• He gets his own. He's not a child.
    Tell your husband to get his own or go hungry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My husband gets his own.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• If I'm getting my plate and my kids plate ready I'll get my husbands ready. I'm not a bitchy wife where I make my husband do everything.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He gets his own. the only time I make his plate is if he is sick or has worked a 12 hour shift and even then it's to be nice not because he can't.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I don't make anyone's plate anymore. Just my own. I don't even do it for the kids.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Hubby does his and sometimes mine if I'm helping our boys... I do the same for him, but more times than not, he gets his own.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I get my husband his plate alot but he does the same for me. We both cook. I think its a simple thing to do that shows how much you care for each other but neither of us complain if we have to get our own.

I thinks its something that is very small and petty to fight about.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Sometimes I did and other times I didn't. It just depended how busy I was. I'd tell your husband your hands aren't broken, If it irritates you.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My husband really doesn't have to lift a finger. I bring his plate, clear his plate, get him ice cream, make sure cold Pepsi is in the fridge. He's my hubby and I enjoy doing things for him.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He gets his own plate
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2010