Need support.

My fiance and i just found out where pregnant with our 3rd. We are having a hard time taking care of our 2 girls that we have now and thinking an abortion is what would be best for us. We were not trying and have been using ful procautions to have it not happen as we know rite nows not the time. Im so scared and dont even know what to even think. I have no desire to have sex, i dont know how im going to live with myself but know its whats best to be able to take care of the children we have. Has anyone else been in my feet? Please no bashing,If you have nothing but negative to say dont post.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need to o what's best for your family and yourself. If you can't handle a 3rd child right now. Consider adoption. I'm not for abortions but I will not bash you if you choose to do that. You need to think long and hard about what you're going to do. I wish you luck and I hope you get the answer that works for you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• just give the baby up for adoption ....adoption is the better choice.....please dont abort adopt gives baby a chance at life and couples a chance to be parents who cant.......baby was created for a reason please dont abort.
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 10:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Only you two can make the right decision for your family. You have the right to an abortion if you choose to do that (before 12 weeks), and of course, there are many options with adoption, and many families who would love to take in your child.
    What birth control were you using? You might want to consider switching. Not trying to be rude, I'm just saying. IUD is the most effective form of birth control, and it's immediately reversible if you decide to have more babies later.
    Best of luck to you whatever you decide!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i am pro life so i would say the best thing is adoption and you pick the family. their are so many couples who can have children who are waiting to adopt. my mom and uncle were adopted and so was my cousin. give the gift of life. good luck
    mamajennie31010

Answer by mamajennie31010 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2010