Why do i always want more sex than my husband can give me?

My husband can't handle me. Anyone else with this problem. What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I just take care of it myself..You know what I mean!!

Answer by louise2 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I do that too!
    Anonymous

• Because he doesn't satisfy you......sorry I am very blunt. Had this prob with my ex husband. We did discuss on many occasion I even would hold "tutorials" but really it all came down to he wasn't interested in satisfying me.....very selfish lover. My advice is to make a point to discuss your issues openly and honestly.

PS
    Of course not the only reason he is an ex.....REALLY!
    Anonymous

• i am in the same boat,i am so sexually atracted to my fianci I cant get enough of him,and he does satisfy me.If youre husband was bad in bed you wouldnt crave him.thats how i feel.even if he is to tired to have sex.i,ll go down on him or just rub him..you just have a large sexual appitite for him.and yeah sometimes you have to take care of it yourself.hey why not!
    Anonymous

• I have that problem too, I love my sex life and my sexy hubby. But I just have to deal with it.... LOL but when I do get it I'm mesmerized.....
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 6:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• nice wy to put it YOUNGANDAFRAID it is mesmerizing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2008