I need a eyeliner that lasts.

What eye liners are there that last and dont come off easy under my eyes? I usually use liquid but looking for a change.

morena24

Asked by morena24 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have to recommend MAC. LOVE IT!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Sephora has a water proof liner for like $8 that goes on smooth, is easy to smudge, then doesn't budge once it sets.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Use a gel liner (MAC recommended), then use a powder that matches to seal it in.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The best one that literally STAYS on is the Physician Forumla "eye liner cream pots"..they have different ones for your eye color...I SWEAR they LAST..they are waterproof..ab the best one I've tried. ;) You can find them at WALmart as well. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• may not be eyeliner that is a problem - use a good skin prep on skin around eye and put liner on before you use foundation or cover up etc
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 6:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2010