How many of you ladies pencil or draw on your eyebrows?

I have some pretty crazy eyebrows. It seems like they are never even or that one it higher than the other. I was thinking about just shaving them off and penciling them on but I am not so sure that I will be able to get them to look the same. LOL

morena24

Asked by morena24 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i dont mine are there on their own , once in awhile i tint them darker
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Let them grow for about 3-4 weeks..don't touch them! (it will be SO hard). Then splurge and get them shaped by a professional. After that you can just tweeze them to maintain the shape. I do this about once or twice a year and it keeps everything nice and neat.
    Don't shave them off and then pencil them in..you will look ridiculous!
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Oh no, don't shave them off, lady!
    Get them professionally done and then you can do it on your own after that. I fill mine in with shadow (thank you Nordstrom makeup lady).
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Do not shave them! I agree with Jeanclaudia & tobys.mommy: get a pro to help tidy them up and then maintain them on your own at home. There are also kits you can buy that are similar to stenciling, but I have not tried these (I think smashbox might have one). I have pencilled in my eyebrows and also have the smashbox kit for eyebrows (eyeshadow-type powder + wax).
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 11:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Lots of companies are making eyebrow stencils now. Hold them in place and fill with a very dark shadow, then pluck out the stuff that's outside the lines.

More importantly...eyebrows are sister(and for some of us...cousins), not twins. They'll never be identical, but most people will never notice because they aren't looking as closely as you are.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Don't shave them, I know a lady who does that and it doesn't look so great, especially when she cant get them even.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 9:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Don't shave them off! You will regret it. Let them grow awhile and then go to a pro.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• DO NOT SHAVE THEM OFF!! PP was right. Let them grow for a month and then go and get them professionally shaped. Then its just about maintaining the shape by tweezing. And use clear mascara to keep them in line :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Do not shave! I have to fill in b/c my eyebrows are not very thick.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Don't shave them! Just fill in.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2010