What do you think of a husband that screams at his wife for laying a shirt out to dry on the washer and dryer? The washer and dryer are in the basement? Is this normal marriage fighting or something more. Things like this go on daily, he is always yelling at her for something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• That could be a sign of spousal abuse

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'll think that couple needs some serious counseling. Fighting over a shirt? Really? Something else is going on that's a lot bigger.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• If he is contantly yelling at her, then that is emotional or mental abuse and it is NOT ok. She needs to get into therapy and so does he. If he won't she goes alone. Mental/emotional abuse can lead to physical abuse.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That isn't healthy at all.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 10:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That IS a clear sign of spousal abuse. If mine tried that, I'd kick his ass. But, he wouldn't, he's not abusive.
    I'd hate to know what else this 'husband' does to his wife.

Ok, what do I think of a husband that does this. He's an a
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• damnit, he's an asshole. He's abusive, thinks way too much of himself. Probably abuses the kids, too.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• YEP, ABUSE...

Send her .....my way, to my profile
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Um.. Wow. That definately doesn't sound like normal behavior in a marriage. If he freaks over little things like that, it makes you wonder what will he do over the big things.
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 12:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• that is what I wondered. like last night she said the puppy was excited to see him and he kept shoving it out of the way. When she said don't be rough he started yelling saying she cared more about the puppy than him by saying things to him like that way. He then said ever since she started having children, he never got the attention he deserved. Her youngest is 13..All I could say was wow. I am not married so I wasn't sure if this was just marital spats.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010