What best shape wear are out there to smooth out my tummy?

I am looking to buy some shape wear to smooth out my tummy. I have that ugly lil pooch at the bottom of my stomach and really cant stand it when I put jeans on and you can see that ugly pouch bulge under my buttons on my pants.

morena24

Asked by morena24 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i dont really think there is any
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Have you tried Spanx? There is a camisole from them that looks pretty comfortable and is designed for the tummy bulge. You might want to check out their website. There is also a site called Fig Leaves, which has a range of brands to compare, I believe. GL
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 11:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Spanx!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Love my Spanx!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Get the Spanx cami, and the Spanx high waisted thigh trimmers, wear them both together, and they will give you a seemless smooth look.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 8:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I like hig waisted spanks - high waisted so pouch does not get pushed up to form muffin top LOL
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 6:45 AM on Dec. 12, 2010