What gifts do you think are over the top, and for what age?

Last year a mom bought her 8 year a Nintendo DS. After she complained about having to keep after him to keep track of his things as a result of A.D.H.D

1nglmom3

Asked by 1nglmom3 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it's anyone's business what a mother gives her own children for Christmas.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• A cell phone for anyone under the age of 14. I saw on here that one mom gave her 4 year old a cell phone so the kid could call her when she went to the dad's house.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• a cell phone under age 13
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have the same thought, My 9 yr old wants a psp, he is in no way mature enough to keep it let alone take care of it.. I think he really only wants it cause my 16 yr old has one. I just don't want to loose that much money.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 11:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010