Odd Question.. Odd Period... adult content

I miscarried in September, and had 2 normal regular periods... Now, I am totally confused! I was hopeful to start because I was late for my period by 5 days, and I was beyond frustrated that I was getting negative test results. Today is my 3rd day, and I feel like putting ketchup on my pad would be more useful than why I am wearing it.

Explanation-
1st day-was okay bleeding between light and medium
2nd day- light bleeding but still reasonable to wear a pad
today 3rd day- If I could collect all of the blood it would be the size of MAYBE a penny.... and when I wipe there is hardly anything there...

Is it normal, do you think I have a chance of being pregnant, or should I visit the doctors office and find out? If you have ANY other suggestions or idea what could be wrong, please let me know some input.

Regular period consists of 3 days medium to heavy bleeding, 4th-6th day I spot... I have never skipped a month and have NEVER been shy of 5 days with my period since I was 9 yrs. old....

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Health

• Might be implantation bleeding. Try waiting another week and try taking a test
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I agree with the other poster....wait a few more days...could be implantation bleeding, could be that your body is readjusting (hormone-wise) and your period is a bit "off"....take a test in a week =) Good luck!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2010