Do you watch 16 and pregnant? Were you a teen mom? I want to hear your stories?

Tell me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got pregnant at 16 and got married when i was like 6 or 7 months pregnant and now im 17 with a 3 month old baby girl.
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 11:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes. Good show!
    Yes, I conceived on my honeymoon, LOL. I was 19.
    Turned 20 shortly after I conceived....I don't know if it counts or not.

khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have never seen the show
    KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 11:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• watch the show sometimes.
    yes I was a teen mom. Had my first at 17 second just after my 19th third at 21 and fourth at 27
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I do watch the show. I was not a teen mom though. I had my son at 23 years old.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I was thinking about this question. Glad I went through them first. I got pregnant at 18 and married and had my first child at 19.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I love that show.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I like the show!!
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I have watched it before. I was 17 when I got pregnant. I dated my sons father for four years. We lived together for two. He took care of me when pregnant, basically took me in and took the responsibility of taking care of me like a parent would. Then a few moths after we got our own place he left me for a girl we were mutual friends with. This was about two years ago and they are still together and he wants nothing to do with our son. But luckily I have met a great man who loves my son and treats him as his own.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 8:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Makes me psychotic!!! I want to throw the remote at the tv! "Travis don't read"....yeah, quality father figure there! Babies ruining the lives of other people. The least you can do is have an education before you drag an innocent person into the world of welfare. I am not saying all teen moms are doomed, I had my first at 19, but I was done with high school, had a job, got married, bought a house and had 2 more kids. Been married 25 yrs this Nov. BUT, that show just brings out the rage in me. Kids are so stupid to think they have a clue as to what life is about. I think it is sad that this is a show, these poor babies lives should not be entertainment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010