how do you know if he still loves you

When my husband and I first got together he was so sweet and caring. We would be able to talk even if it was about his day at work. He would always hold my hand and curl up to me on the couch and he would have no problem going to bed with me at the same time. he would always call me on his breaks from work. and he would randomly surprise me with sweet little gifts. That last for well over two years. Now with in the last six months something has changed. I just don't feel like he loves me anymore. He never has time for me. He is always snapping at me no matter what i do it's wrong. He never holds my hand anymore or kiss me in public. The only time he kisses me is when i ask for one. He rarely calls me anymore. He stays up all night and doesn't go to bed with me anymore. He stays up all night on the computer or sometimes playing video games. He normally doesn't come to bed till i'm getting out of bed. I tried having a nice night with him. I cooked a nice dinner i sent our son off to my MIL's for the night by the time he came home i had dinner on the table and i was waiting in a nice dress sitting at the table. He came in looked at me said why are so dressed up grabbed his plate and headed to the computer. What's wrong? Is there something i can do to get him interested again? I tried talking to him about how i feel and he said i'm making things up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe it's time for you to talk to him heart to heart and tell him to be honest with you...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 2:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• typical married life full of responsibilities
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2010