my son fall off the bed on to the hardfool

the baby hit his head on the desk an then the fool an he cryed for a lil bit an then tryed to go to sleep but i keep him up. what do i need to do

pjmommy8610

Asked by pjmommy8610 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Id call and ask. My son fell from like 4ft up when he was about 5m old. When i called my pediatricans cell he said- did he stop crying? did he have a seisure within a few mins of falling.. i said he stopped crying and no seisure. He said- ok hell be fine.. just keep an eye on him. :) My pediatrician very laid back- hes a father of 4. and they all still alive! ;)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• call the doctor and describe everything to him, they will tell whether or not to go into the ER.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yep, Call DR
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• ok my mom said the same thing my son is 4 mth old an is 11 lbs 9 oz an my 1st baby an i put ice on his face to keep the swaying down an he just had some baby med to be for he fail
    pjmommy8610

Comment by pjmommy8610 (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Falls are no joke. I hope you called your doc or went to the ER. I am sure you know this now, but get some bed rails and never leave baby on the bed unsupervised, even with bedrails, as they can be dangerous too!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 11:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• called the they said the same thing as pinkcicle709 she said as long as he did not pass out an keep me eye on him throw the night thank you moms out there. im in chandler az so if you in az hit me up god bless moms
    pjmommy8610

Comment by pjmommy8610 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• first off i turned my back an he fail not like me leaven the room im a great mom shyt my son is all ways with me an in great hands now his dad is some thing diff so yea im a great mom an love my son to death
    pjmommy8610

Comment by pjmommy8610 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Well if you love your son, I highly suggest you get a better grasp of spelling and the English language. How can he learn if his mother is ignorant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Hey I really didn't care how I was spelling. Shit as long as my son is k that is all care about. Plus my spelling and English is not the question. I have my high school diploma so thank you.
    pjmommy8610

Comment by pjmommy8610 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010