Fantasy adult content

DH and I were talking about our sexual fantasies the other night - I have always known what his was and feel like it is a pretty common fantasy for males (having a three some). Then he asked what mine was and I had to think about it for a while because I didn't think I had one. A little while later I realized what it was and told him and he was a little shocked so I was wondering if any other women agree. I told him that my fantasy would be to have a male "mistress" (or the equivalent there of) My husband is a wonderful husband and father and a great person and so the "other person" would be a "bad boy" lol

Its not that I would ever try to play out my fantasy - I love my husband and my family with all my heart. It is simply what I would like to play out in bed with him some time.

So my question is - is the idea of a "male mistress" an unusual fantasy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sure it isn't, and like you said its purely a fantasy that you would only play out with your hubby. I think as far as fantasies go its pretty run of the mill. lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Male mistress fantasy? Why not.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• There are way more uncommon fantasies.. I'm not gonna lie, I've had that fantasy in the past and its definently a fun one to play out with a s/o
    Jordi_Girl

Answer by Jordi_Girl at 1:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2010