anyone watch that patriots vs. the jets game the other night?

my god that was terrible! im not being mean but i feel sorry for the jets team....that was rediculous....what was it? 45-3 i think......thats bad........no bashing please.....be respectful

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yeah, wow that sucked! I have been getting in a football pool w/ DH and his buddies at work (making an effort to have something to talk to him about) and I took the Jets to win. Unfortunately for me, not their night!

And what the heck is up w/ Tom Brady's hair these days? You think he could afford a hair cut!...ha ha JK... I guess he's trying to stay warm up there in New England.
    amyb99

Answer by amyb99 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i didn't watch the game but my husband told me about it today.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Pats is my hubbys favorite. Of course we watched it. LMAO
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• We watched it for sure... LOVE the PATS!!! To bad the national coverage didn't show the half time tribute to Tedi... I wanted to see that ;o(. Jetts got what they deserved... Put up or shut up Rex Ryan!!! Wooot!!!!!!!!!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• No bashing? Sorry. Have to. Tom Brady is a crybaby, and it's all over ESPN radio that his car was parked outside of a hair plug place.....Sexy.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• AMYB...your dead-on! It's cold! LMAO! I think your just scarred by the lose... Again, Ha ha!!! JK! ;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• We watched and loved it! Hubby is going to the Pats vs Bears game on Sunday in Chicago ---- GO PATS!
    NessGuinness

Answer by NessGuinness at 11:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yeah, that was pretty sad! They fired the Broncos coach today!! The loss to Kansas was just too much!
    KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 11:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010