portable north pole.tv........have you tried it yet?

if not you should.....my 4 year old loved it.....i did one for him and showed him tonight before he got a bath....ive never seen him that happy about santa before!!! my son is obsessed with santa and omg he about fainted when santa said his name and everything else.....then after that i called my grandfather and told him what i made for my son on that website...(my grandfather is a prfessional santa impersonator by the way)...i gave him the details of what was in the little video and he said call him back in 10 minutes and he would talk to my son on the phone as if he were the real santa! 10 minutes later we called back and my sons eyes lit up like the lights on a christmas tree!! he was ecstatic.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• yeah i did it for my 4 year old already she was so excited and she had this big smile on her face and was like awww santa loves me.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• How neat for you son! I did that for my 6 year old and he just wanted to know if it was the "real santa" lol I think I was more excited about finding the site than he was watching it :(
    lilcntrymama

Answer by lilcntrymama at 11:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• that website was a blessing for me tonight....i thank god for whoever came up with it! and i want to thank the cafemom member who posted it the other day,she helped me out alot just by posting that website....who ever you are thank you.....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yup, did it for my DD (8) last year. My sons (12 and 1) are either too old or too young to appreciate it.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010