If you could go back...? adult content

If you could go back before you had children and do something different like career wise or some other experience what would it be...?

I love my son dearly and enjoy being a mother but sometime I wonder "what if"?

I often think If I could go back before he was born I would have loved to been a pole dancer. Not like a prostitute but just a dancer. They make so much money and they are so beautiful. I would love having that body and being able to dance like that. I told this to my BF and of course he got angry and says it makes women look bad but I think every woman should have the choice to do what they want. I would have also went to school for a better chance at a career and then proceeded to have children.

I don't think my body will be good enough for this job after two pregnancies and I wouldn't have the money for the tanning, hair dressers, body waxing, and sexy outfits, but it would be so nice to be considered hot and get to show it off and make tons of money at that!

Of course I would never trade being a mother for this, being a mother is the most rewarding thing in the world.

But sometimes I just wish I could have experienced it or that I would at least have a chance to in the future.

Do any of you ladies ever think of anything like this and do you think it is wrong of me to want that job?

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wish i had gone to college and party more!! i just turned 21 and im nursing so i cant go out drinking yet and im sure by the time i can ill b to busy casing after a 1 year old! i just makes me kinda sad watching my friends date around and go out clubbing and drinking! they dont even ask if i can go anymore! ive lost alot of friends since i had my dd! i guess thats how u know who ur true friends are! i love my dd and my hubby but sometimes i feel lonely!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i would of went into nursing
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i would i love my baby but i would defiently have made a career and a better life before i had him and its never to late to go for your dreams
    lilly690

Answer by lilly690 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i think about being able to have gone away to college anywhere, live in the dorms, study abroad.

But like you I would not trade my son for anything in the world
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would have gone to pastry school. I love to bake and decorate it. It relaxes me
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I know how you feel Caroline! I had my son at 18 now I'm having another. I got pregnant right after I turned 21, and I don't care what anyone says, yeah you can drink before 21, but there is no feeling like getting to go into the liquor store and pick out what you want! I know all about the friends thing also and it is very lonely!
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I wish I had finished school and traveled more. It would have been easier then. But I am going to school now, and DH and I both love to travel, so I know it will happen. We've been to the Caribbean twice now, and we're going to Japan in March.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would have gone away to college and became a teacher.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2010