Anyone only have teeth/dental problems in the winter?

OMG! Am I the only one that gets tooth aches only in the winter?!
I had alot of dental work done last winter thru spring (ALOT of money in mouth now!)... I thought this winter may be easy on me. but now that its getting cold I can feel my top jaw hurting :-(
Its sooo upsetting! We spent a couple thousand dollars last year on my mouth. I cant handle putting more money into it! We dont have ins. and DH is about to lose this current job in February so we are preparing & saving money now.
Growing up my parents never took me to the dentist & i didnt get good oral hygiene until i was old enough to really make the effort myself. and now i feel im paying HEAVILY for it (ive got periodontitis too!) Im 27.

Anyone else have horrible dental problems? Or just seem to cant go a winter without a tooth ache?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Health

• FLOSS every day and brush after evey meal. I used to have problems too but it just takes a lot of preventive brushing and flossing to have a healthy mouth. Oh,and I take vitamins too. Good luck.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010