Who is excited about American Idol coming back on?

I can't wait!

It is going to be interesting to see who the judges are going to be. I wonder if it will still be interesting without Simon and Paula. They always argued back and forth.

Ellen kept it funny. I like her.

I'm sooo glad what's her name is gone, is it Kerra or something? I never even heard of her before American Idol.

I think it would be cool to have Reba McEntire on it. I think Brett Michael's (Poison guy) is a judge. That's Awesome! I've heard maybe Howard Stern. I definitely won't watch it then if he is. I can't stand him. He is an UGLY pervert. I've also heard they are going to switch judges every week so idk who is judging this season.

Do you?What are your thoughts?

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 12:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I am excited and concerned at the same time. I have watched it every year it's been on and I'm not sure about Simon being gone but I will be watching!
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I watch until the bad singers are gone, then quit watching. It's not the same with the initial judges.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I just watched it a few times. Simon seemed like an ass. I would think it would be better with him gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It's alright. I don't watch it all like that
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010