i take backseat to tv and food and sleep! help! my husband eats behind my back which is a huge concern and i'm sick of taking initiative! ideas?

no my husband is not cheating, lol. how to i get him to focus on me without me taking the iniative?

he def has an eating issue! i find candy wrappers in laundry and after i go upstairs to bed i hear him go into kitchen and eat. when i talk to him he gets all pissed off, which i understand, but something needs to be done! 1 it's not healthy, 2 it's interfering with us - hello he could be getting some u know what! and 3 we can't affordit!

when he's out hunting, he'll txt me crap about wanting to have sex and blah blah blah but that's it! he either is watching tv or eating and this is after bed time. i am stumped! we r new parents, baby is now 4 months old. for the past 1-2 months baby has bedtime before ours, but hubby is either sleeping or eating! what the heck?! any suggestions? without me putting on lingerie and taking the initiative! it would b nice if i was a priority! i feel like our relationship is backwards!

how do i have a healthy conversation? he hears what i say, but doesn't listen. he's one of those "has an answer ready before the question is asked."

thanks

HappyMomma86

Asked by HappyMomma86 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• could he be depressed? you may have to just take charge sometimes men can be blind to what we want.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• stressed from work. and yes they're blind. i have taken charge and all is good, but sick of it. really concernced about his closet eating :/
    HappyMomma86

Comment by HappyMomma86 (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• How about just taking care of pleasuring yourself? Acting like it isn't important. He may just be planting his feet because he feels it will be showing "weakness" if he "lets you win". If you act like you don't care well what's there to "win" at. KWIM?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2010