Need Sleep!!!!!!!!

I need help my 1 month old baby fights sleep all the time i know hes tired and because hes not sleep im not getting any either and im so tired please help me!!!!!!!

mama.amber

Asked by mama.amber at 11:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Heh I knoqw what your going through, My two month old does it too. Sometimes its best to have them sleep on your chest. Because they heard it for 9 months so its comforting. Me son slept through the WHOLE night twhen I do it.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 11:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Try the miracle blanket. You can purchase it online at www.miracleblanket.com it saved our lives. My husband was complaining to his co-worker about how tired he was and he explained how this blanket made their baby sleep through the night. I didn't believe it would work and it did! My baby slept though the night. The blanket was invented by a doctor.
    haveahappyday

Answer by haveahappyday at 12:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• My baby was the same way.
    My suggestions...
    Sleep when the baby sleeps. Don't worry about housework.
    Develop a schedule for him - same type of thing at the same rough time everyday - with 3 naps - with the first nap starting 1 hour after the time you get him out of bed in the morning - get him up at the same time every morning, even weekends.
    Take walks in the stroller
    roll the stroller over a bump in the floor
    white noise in the room (a fan or white noise CD like For Crying Out Loud)
    bouncy seats, infant swings, sleeping in his car seat
    Some will work only once, some will keep working.

Also, have him checked for reflux. In the end, that was part of my DD's problem. I also found that she would only sleep on her tummy so I gave in and let her. Try that LAST due to the risk of SIDS.
    Once he's better rested, he will sleep more easily. I know, sounds like a chicken-&-egg type problem. But with patience he will
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Try gripe water it has camomile and worked wonders for my dd it settles the stomic you can get it at walgreens its like $11 try rocking the baby and singing anything it works they know your voice and it is conforting to them
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• my baby girl fights hers too, i let her sleep with me,thats the only way i can get sleep. i rock her pat her back and shhhsh her.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 12:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2008