is he cheating?????????????????

im soooo sorry, im very emotional right now, i havent had sex wiv my partner for a month now, and we tried to have sex and he didnt come!!!!! which never happens??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• does not mean he is cheating on you, ask him why didnt he cum.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Doesnt mean he is cheating on you. If he didnt feel like you were enjoying the sex that may have had some impact on how he was feeling durring sex. I know that if my hubby thinks im just laying there and not into it he wont cum either. Just sit and talk with him about whats going on.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• that dont mean he is cheating my SO doesn't cum when he gets hot.....there can be many reasons why he didnt dont go assuming the worst.
    Anonymous

• I cried like a baby the first time my SO didn't cum. I thought I did something wrong or I no longer turned him on or whatever. I found out stress can cause him not to cum as well as other things. I found out he has high blood pressure so that was causing it. My friend's h has diabeties and he can't cum. There are many things. It's not you.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i dont know is he????????????????? ... just cause he doesnt cum doesnt mean he is chceating .. honestly maybe he has lost interest in you im sorry but talk to him
    Anonymous

• if he was drinkin it could have had something to do with it???
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• thats not cheating. it just means maybe he is trying to hard. we had that very problem this morning and it wasn't the first. there are a number of reasons why. let it go and let your mind rest. he isn't cheating.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008