Which name is better???? Ja'Kalynn Marie or Za'Niyah Marie?

oktober2010

Asked by oktober2010 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Baby Names

• Honestly, I don't like either one. They are too busy.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My opinion? Neither one. Too pretentious and too manufactured. Think of your kid trying to spell their name and think of their friends and teachers trying to spell that. Wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I like Za'niyah better since i can pronounce it but yea they are a lil busy
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 12:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• NOBODY is EVER going to spell or say them the way you want. You'll be correcting people FOREVER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Neither.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• za'niyah..i can spell an pronounce both..but it sound nicer..the 2 things i did when chosing my kids names were to put my hand on my tummy for 2-3 wks..an said both names to the baby...the 1 she kick the most with i chose..an if i was still unsure..when i went to bed i would say a prayer an which ever came to me either by dream or when i first woke up in the morning i went with it..its her name i think she should choose...lol
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• the z one
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 12:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Thanks everybody for your opinion...and its very hard for me to think up baby names :)
    oktober2010

Comment by oktober2010 (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• none no1 is ever going to spell or say them the way you want. your kid will be correcting people FOREVER i really never get why people do that to there kids think how hard it is going to be for them when they first learn to spell it and in school always having to tell people how to say it
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• One of my sons has a name that is spelled a little bit differently. Not too out there...one letter different then the usual spelling. anyway, nobody every spells it right. even when you tell them. its been a hassle his whole life. i wished we'd just spelled it the accepted way. it would still be the same name. if you like "Jacqueline" then use it, just spell it right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2010