have u started or finished your Christmas Shopping yet

i havent i always try an wait til the week bfore Christmas hoping for a last minute sale to take place..

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• im not even close to done. i'm gonna shop this week for dh since he's away but we still need to do more shopping for the kids.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 12:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• NOPE!!! I'm thinking that hubby and I are going to wait until after the new year to really do christmas. He'll get his year end bonus then so we can really do it up right.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• wow..end of the year bonus sound great..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am almost finished - and your question reminded me of something I want to ask here! Thanks!
    :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Im finished this year i wanted to get things donr early everyother year I would do last minute and I hated it the crowds and not finding things UGH! I got things done and Im happy :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm finished shopping for my girls....my son still needs some stocking stuffers, one more gift for hubby, one for my Dad, but I think everything else is all good. Shopping was easier this year...we did most of ours online because we decided to give "experiences" this year instead of toys and material items...so we've bought tickets for plays, hockey games, planned a day trail riding on horseback, concert tickets....it just means there won't be that many gifts to open because tickets are a whole lot more expensive than the toys they were asking for....I'm just tired of all the toys, lol !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• all done, just waiting on some things to arrive in the mail, and you know how that goes this time of year. I ordered photo books for all the grand parents and I am still waiting for them to get to me, then to be shipped off, so Im thinking they are going to be late, which I HATE because I bought them in November and I dont want people to think that I was slacking..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Except for the food that I am putting into the baskets and a few things that needs to be wrapped I am all done. Yippee!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I've only got a couple things but I am going out tonight and this weekend.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am done I do it all in one day.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010