my baby girl is sickkkkkk

hey everyone my baby girl is sick shes 19 months ...... shes got runny nose sore throat... and cough!!! how can i help her there are no medddssss........ what can i doooo she hates tea!

Sonyasmommy07

Asked by Sonyasmommy07 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Health

• oh also sometimes a teaspoon of honey can go a long way for a sore throat
    one_white_rose

Answer by one_white_rose at 7:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• steam works best. run a pure hot bath but dont put her in it just let her breathe in the steam. or you can get a humidifier. or the even have baby vicks . have u called her pediatrician???
    ajs_autism

Answer by ajs_autism at 6:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• ok hun first of all go to the bathroom with her shut the door and turn the shower on as hot as you can get it and sit her somewhere close and let her breathe in the steam for 15 to 20 min then get you some baby vicks vapo rub and rub some on her chest for the nose put two drops saline in each nostril and take the as I call it bugger sucker and suction it out for the sore throat give her pedialytes soothing popsicles it will help with her sore throat if the throat is hurting her very badly or she has a fever give her infant ibprofen then call the dr tommorow and see if they can see her sometimes a sore throat is bacterial and they can treat it with antibiotics the rest will have to run its coarse
    one_white_rose

Answer by one_white_rose at 7:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• What I do when my baby is sick I set up the humidifier and we stock up on popscicles and I give him gatorade because he hates pedialyte. Another good thing to give her is lots of baths. To loosen up the gunk building in her chest and nose. They also make a product by Johnson and Johnson called vapor baths. It is made specifically for babies and small children. It is a vapor bath that is awesome and makes everything loosen even more. Hang in there and hope she feels better soon!
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 8:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Take her into the bathroom and steam it up with the hottttttttttt showerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It'll make her feel a little betterrrrrrrrr!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008