Need some low-costing winter date ideas?

Seriously, watching movies, playing card games, and other things is getting boring. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my fiance. It's just we are wanting to new things. It's hard because we are on such a low income this winter. We can't go skating because he has size 16 feet and it's expensive to get them. There is only about 20 bucks for entertainment for us two. He doesn't like reading, poetry, volunteering, walking dogs, animals or babysitting. He enjoys outdoor stuff, Starcraft two ( online video games), cooking, and science. Any ideas for low costing winter date ideas? outdoor or indoor? : P.S: please don't post the same idea as somebody else. I don't like reading things twice lol thanks guys :) 

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 12:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• An evening walk at night in an area with lots of houses to see the lights
    A car ride with Christmas music on the radio to go see lights
    Free concerts or plays (I know Barnes and Noble here is having a local HS band play Christmas music in a week or two, a library is havng a Christmas presentation)
    Buy stuff to make some Christmas cookies
    Do you have a beach? Winter or summer the beach is a nice place to walk or sit and talk
    Build a snowman
    Walk around at the mall
    Go out to see the stars if he likes astronomy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My DH and I used to go to a coffee shop and just sit by the fire and snuggle or talk or anything else. Even if you don't drink coffee you can get things like hot cocoa or steamers (milk with a flavor shot). it's fairly cheap if you go for smalls. Maybe walking around the city center and taking pictures. Bowling can be cheap if you go during the day and only do one game. Or you could host little "parties" with your friends. Everyone brings what they want to drink and one dish to share.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2010