If you had to choose between intelligence and common sense, which would you choose and Why?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Common sense- you can survive on that. My friend can do the New York Times crosswords in 15 mins, but can't figure out how to order food at McDonald's drive thru.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I personally think common sense is more important. You'd be amazed at how many people could have avoided a really bad situation just by using some common sense. I have a cousin who is a genius but I swear he doesn't even look before crossing the street. He started a business with this guy that he met and somehow the guy ended up being a fraud and ran off with $1,000s of dollars. Common sense would have told my cousin that when someone mysteriously never has the money from the clients on him, that maybe somethings up.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• common sense.....the rest you can learn
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• oh gosh I don't know

common sense maybe

DH and DS seem to be lacking in that and it drives me NUTS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• common sense for sure
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010