same sex locker rooms restrooms. ??

When gay marriage is accepted by the majority will we have to change the way locker rooms and restrooms are set up for same sex use? Or should we be considering doing that already.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• So are you saying having a straight ladies room and a gay ladies room? And a straight man room and gay mans room? lol that's a lot of bathrooms. They already have family bathrooms, maybe it should just be one big old family bathroom to accommodate everyone. You're only pooing in there anyway.    ::thinking I might have missed the point of your post::

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 7:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Because apparently allowing gays to marriage changes the number of gays there have always been? lol. That is silly. I don't know...the cellulite on my ass could turn a gay woman straight, so I guess they're risking "seeing" as much as I'm risking "being seen"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• LMAO kabbot Because apparently allowing gays to marriage changes the number of gays there have always been? I wasn't even thinking of that, how funny, there are gay women already in the bathrooms, so whats the differance LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That never occurred to me, I wonder how many homophobes just got freaked out.

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 7:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• OH OK, SO YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE IT IS NOT ACCEPTED BY THE MAJORITY THAT THERE IS NOT ONE "GAY" PERON IN THAT LOCKER ROOM OR BATHROOM WITH YOU? GET A GRIP, WHY DONT YOU DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH YOUR TIME?
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 7:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• So basically what your saying is that when gay people are allowed to marry they are suddenly going to start hanging around bathrooms? I'm confused. Are you terrified that a gay woman might see your peesch and suddenly attack you like a sex crazed maniac? Or is it the other way around? Are you afraid your husband might be hanging around airport bathrooms? You know it isn't that bad here, when we visited Greece the bathrooms had no dividers, so everyone had to pee in front of each other. Or in the case of that one old lady... poo
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 7:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I know when I go into a bathroom I dont want to see guys in there, no matter what sexual orientation they have.
    MB80sGirl

Answer by MB80sGirl at 7:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• no.
    gay people aren't new. surprise! you go to the bathroom with them and change in locker rooms with them already.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 8:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Okay so this morning I dropped my son off at school. I saw two girls holding hands and kissing on the way to school. Okay no big deal let them be. But then those two girls are allowed to go into the locker room and take their clothes off at school. My son is not allowed to go in the locker room with his gf and take his clothes off and get in the shower together. Why is that?
    Anonymous

• So again if it is a stupid question then why do we not let men in a womans locker room or vice a versa.
    Anonymous

• That is a incredibly STUPID thing to say! It's hard to believe their are still so many Homophobes in this Country!
    Anonymous