What was the most flattering compliment you have recieved, after family life?

(from a stranger, male or female)

1nglmom3

Asked by 1nglmom3 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• IDK....It's a compliment to me that I can't go ANYWHERE without someone commenting on how beautiful my kids' hair is (RED). I literally get stopped numerous times per grocery visit....as far as a compliment to me personally....I guess being told I was beautiful from a stranger or asked for my ID....and then when I showed it they looked at me confused, like I didn't look like I was 30. Lol! I actually enjoy showing my ID and have them trying to figure out the math and then look confused! Lol! They're still supposed to card people until they'e 40, but to see them do the math to see if I'm legal cracks me up!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 2:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I was buying my 18th year old dd lunch the other week and when she called me mom,  the woman behind the counter said I didn't look old enough to be her mom.  I was 29 when she was born so I was very flattered.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010